Links and Articles:
- ELD Data Harvesting (PRNewswire) – An interesting initiative by the American Transportation Research Institute (ATRI) to begin capturing and analysing all that ELD information.
- Call for Independent ELD Device Certification (Truck News) – There is a lot of momentum to have ELD’s independently certified for use in Canada. The self-certification model in the US has some issues.
- The impact on ELDs on Shippers (Supply Chain Management Review) – A short perspective of the effect ELDs have had for shippers.
- Top 4 ELD Mistakes (Fleet Owner) – Some good points to watch out for.
- The Potential Impact of ELDs on Canadian Intermodal (JOC.com) – As we have addressed previously, (ELD Intermodal Impacts), ELDs will increase the demand on the Canadian intermodal network.
- The 2nd Wave of the US ELD Mandate (Transport Topics) – For those of you still running AOBRDs in the US, it’s time to start thinking about converting to ELDs.